How to start ordering
Complete a Services Agreement with PharMEDium
- Once a PharMEDium Services Agreement is signed and processed, a PharMEDium customer number will be established for you.
- A Start Smart Guide that walks you through the PharMEDium Services ordering process will be mailed directly to you.
Register Online for the Resource Center and Electronic 222 Ordering
- To order PharMEDium Pain Management Services (including Schedule II controlled substances), as well as Labor & Delivery and other admixtures, please register with us. Registration will give you access to the PharMEDium Resource Center for online ordering purposes.
- PharMEDium offers Electronic 222 (CSOS) ordering for all Schedule II controlled substances. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com. Of course, you can still order Schedule II controlled substances online and send us your DEA Form 222 through the mail.
- Not only is it easier and more convenient to order online, but you can obtain order status information, track shipments and review invoice history at PharMEDium.com with a few simple clicks of your mouse.
- For details on ordering via fax or to order PharMEDium Specialty Admixture services, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-523-7749 or consult the Start Smart Guide you received upon execution of your PharMEDium Services Agreement
Shipping and Delivery to Your Hospital
- Once your order is placed, PharMEDium prepares and ships it based on admixture- specific shipping guidelines. Deliveries are made directly to the hospital inpatient pharmacy unless otherwise specified.
- Most room temperature admixtures are shipped via standard 2-day service and all refrigerated admixtures are shipped via overnight service. At your convenience, room temperature admixtures can be shipped overnight and/or on Saturday for an incremental fee.